LOST: Nautilus Lifeline

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelemvor

Big Fleshy Monster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I lost a nautilus lifeline radio tonight on a night dive. Unfortunately I had to use it, and when finished apparently I didn't clip it back on securely. Lost off Key largo at north dry rocks at approximately 9:30pm eastern time. It's the unit with the off white body, has "KELLY" handwritten in black permanent marker on one side. Please PM or email lostnautiluslifeline@hotmail.com

Please let me know if you don't recover your LifeLine rescue radio. I want to be sure that you get looked after. Our office number for the LifeLine is 604-241-1918. Please ask for me directly. Captain Mike. ps. very curious about the circumstances in which you had to use it..

Please let me know if you don't recover your LifeLine rescue radio. I want to be sure that you get looked after. Our office number for the LifeLine is 604-241-1918. Please ask for me directly. Captain Mike. ps. very curious about the circumstances in which you had to use it..

See this: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/458703-scary-ending-great-night-dive.html for OP's account of how he came to use his lifeline.

Sure thing. Just got back from the trip tonight, I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime and tell you about it.

The gopro was still rolling when this happened. I didn't have it above the surface for most of this incident but since my primary lights were attached to the camera there is a few moments of vid showing the lifeline in use.

vlcsnap-2013-07-01-13h53m52s219.jpg

Thanks for the assistance, Mike! I got the replacement radio in the mail today. Already got a new MMSI and have it charging for my next dive trip!

That's what I call going above and beyond!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom