Lost Go Pro Hero 3 Black at Breakwater in Monterey, CA 7/6/2013 around 2pm.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silverleaf

Registered
Reaction score
It's a Go Pro Hero 3 Black attached to a black camera arm with lanyard at the end of the handle.
Lost somewhere between the shore entry and the #6 marker along the wall in a straight line parallel to the wall about maybe 30-40 feet from the wall.

I'm so sad now. I was swimming out along the wall with my dive buddy and had my Hero 3 Black mounted on the hand held camera arm (first time ever using it too!). I had it tethered around my dry glove by a lanyard. I saw a Sea Otter swimming just ahead and when I brought up my hand to use the camera, it was gone. :(
I should have kept a firm grip on it in my hand in hind sight, because I never even noticed it slip off my hand.

My dive buddy and I retraced our path from shore by diving along the bottom and swimming out along that path, but no joy. There was only about 3 feet of visibility out there today, so I could have swam right past it and still not have seen it.

If anyone should find it out there, please reply to this. It would be nice to get it back if possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom