stolen dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamountaingirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
To the person who took my Pinnacle Dry Suit bag from the changing room at dutch springs on sunday August 18th, between 4pm and 5:30 here is what i hope

I hope that you are really poor and have always wanted a state of the a state of the art drysuit and could not ever dream you could have one, I hope that you will wear this suit and each time you do, remember that I saved for years to afford the suit, the pockets, the new seals, and the pee valve. Enjoy it , because it will serve you well..but

This is a black, woman's medium, bare next gen. It has light monkey pockets and a pee valve.

you may keep my dirty underwear as i feel you have gone to great trouble that can be your reward. oh and the cell phone check it there is a message on it for YOU>
sport24_diver.gif

If anyone is approached to buy this suit, i would appreciate it if you would, instead contact me...
thank you
eusa_clap.gif

wendy peach grossman

I am so sorry that this happened. If I was you I would search ebay for drysuits. It would also help to report the theft to park administration and also to the police. Since there were a limited number of people (large but limited), police and park adm should be able to narrow down on a few possible suspects.

Sorry to hear; it appears Dutch isn't as secure as it used to be. Dutch Springs' Facebook account is reporting a missing wetsuit as well from this weekend.

Hope you get your drysuit back.

I believe dry suites have serial numbers. I would contact Pinnacle. Said scumbag might not be a perfect fit and try to get it altered or someone might find it and try to trace it through the manufacturer.

I think you should mention the surveillance cameras @ Dutch Springs and offer to not make a stink if someone may have picked up the wrong bag by accident.

thank you all for your suggestions. camera in the changing room i am sure would be forbidden but one outside the changing room might not. stu would never spend the money. My phone is a GO phone and has no ablility to be traced they would have to make a call from it. checking ebay and craigs list each day.

That truly sucks, I've had my house broken into and been robbed four times, it irks me immensely when you work hard and save for something and some ******* who's too lazy to work or save just takes it. I hope you get it back or are at least covered by insurance. Bummer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom