Sony Black TX-30 @ Anna Maria Island, FL - Shore Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

exerias21

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Went out on 10/20/2013 for a dive at Spanish Rocks and dropped my camera along the swim out to the reef - would be before the reef and I'd venture to bet it will be covered up by sand / silt soon! :( Will pay reward if someone comes across it!

Lance

Thanks!

Me and TriggerF go out there every chance we get. I lost a stringer and knife out there but if I come across it I will let you know. Planning on going next Sat.

What color is it? I have seen the black, silver, and orange ones before.

Me and TriggerF go out there every chance we get. I lost a stringer and knife out there but if I come across it I will let you know. Planning on going next Sat.

What color is it? I have seen the black, silver, and orange ones before.

Hello Keller,

We go out there quite a bit, its a very nice dive with the wife. Have not ran into a Knife or Stringer (apologize for my ignorance but what is a stringer?) As for the camera its the black one; which I'm sure it blends in nicely with everything else :).

Have a great dive next weekend!

Thanks,
Lance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom