Hi All (and some help maybe...)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive it all

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First off, gotta' love diving and the dive community and all the diverse and wonderful people in it. Thanks to those that created this forum also, as just another way to pass on knowledge and information.

I have somewhat of a "plea", I suppose, and apologize for this being my first post.

For my wife's birthday, I decided to set us up with our second dive computers and chose the Oceanic OCi models in his (red) and hers (white). Purchased from our LDS Coral Sea Scuba | Coral Sea Scuba & Water Sports is the top provider in the Rogue Valley & southern Oregon for all your scuba diving needs.

Sometime between October 31st and November 12th, our house in southern Oregon was broken into and mine was stolen. The serial number on it is 000772. Police reports have been filed and I've been browsing the local pawn shops and eBay and such.

If anyone gets approached with a "great" deal on this new dive watch or even sees it somewhere, I would love to hear about it. You can send me a personal email at wesatbdr@gmail.com

At least I still have my Pro Plus, so the diving never stops.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom