Left regulator at kelvin grove june 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StuartT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
I left my regs at Kelvin Grove today around 2:00 pm. They are a Hollis first and second stage, wireless transmitter, oceanic octopus on a yellow hose, and a back up pressure gauge. There were 4 other divers getting ready to splash and hopefully one of then picked them up for me. When I got back to Abbotsford and realized I'd left them there I drove all the way back to see if they were still there but they were not and all the divers had left. If you have them I would be very grateful to get them back
My cell # is 604-308-3565
Also my dive buddy Kerry lost a diopter for her aquatica camera housing

Last edited:
I'd like to start following you two on dive trips. I suspect I can pick up some good gear really cheap. :D

Super glad you're getting your regs back Stuart!! Sounds like you and Kerry had quite the day last Sunday at Kelvin all in all - entanglement, UW gear recovery, lost diopter, and then left and recovered regs. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom