Lost Camera Cozumel La Francessa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

citycountryguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just got back from a night dive on La Francessa Reef, Cozumel. A couple I was diving with lost their Canon in an Ikelite case with strobe. Hoping someone can find it who is diving that reef on their shallow dive tomorrow. They are staying at Allegro and diving with ProDive. Would appreciate any notice if found. I'll let them know. They are on the island until Jan 1.

Thanks.

Me and My wife are the ones who lost the camera it is a Cannon sx130 in a Ikelite housing with a ds 51 ikelight strobe it was lost at la francessa while we were coming up from our 3 minute safety stop the current was pulling our large group together and we were bumping into each other allot and that is when my wife believes it came out of her grasp and she couldn't say anything until we were all at the surface if you did find the camera please let me know we would be more than happy to pay for it to be sent home to us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom