Lost Hollis H160 dive scooter in Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyinFLL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ugh...:depressed: I lost a Hollis H-160 dive scooter during a very rough, low vis beach dive this past weekend in Fort Lauderdale, FL...just South of Sunrise Blvd.

If anyone finds my scooter, please contact me. I am offering a $500 reward for its return.

Thank you in advance.

Andy

Holy crap, would that not be awesome if it was yours!!!

Martin,

Thanks again for reaching out to me, and returning the scooter! Used it this morning, and it is in perfect working...

---------- Post added March 3rd, 2013 at 12:44 PM ----------

It was mine, and Martin is a great guy...

This board is awesome, and it really works due to the honesty of our dive community!!!

---------- Post added March 3rd, 2013 at 12:46 PM ----------

Many thanks to Martin and his honesty. This board works due to the overall honesty of the dive community!

Andy

Nice ending. When I saw the reward amount I was like hmmm bet that is one expensive scooter...Google says yes it is.

Wouldn't have accepted the reward but would have accepted a free scooter demo :wink:

How did it get lost though? My scooter is always attached to me by the tow cord.. Material failure of the tow cord or BC or were you diving it without one?

Back
Top Bottom