DIY O2 Analyzer build cnc machined with pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gunner52

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I started building my first O2 analyzer last week based of the plans in the oxyhacker guide and thought id share my project with everyone.
I'm going to be setting it up for dual power both 9V battery and 9V wall adapter the housing will be all machined 6061 aluminum and I plan to use the R-17D O2 sensor.
When its finished I'm planning to have them anodized a flat green color with black and green knobs and switches also thinking of adding a green back light to the display but haven't decided yet.
Anyways here some pics of the housing and machining process ill add more pics as the components show up I'm still waiting for a few of them to get here from china.

First OP of the front of the housing
2.jpg1.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

2nd OP of the front of the housing completing all the pockets and details on the inside
19.jpg21.jpg23.jpg25.jpg

Rear lid

14.jpg30.jpg17.jpg

Completed housings just waiting on componets to make sure everything fits before sending out for anodize.

32.jpg33.jpg34.jpg36.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom