Making difficult to find SP 109 parts. Other items????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raftingtigger

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am also making plastic replacement logo disks. Anyone have other ideas or requests? I am having WAY TOO MUCH FUN figuring out how to make these. Only parts with a low-risk of catastrophic failure will be considered.

How about a plastic version of the hard cover? The one that fits over the rubber diaphragm cover.

How about a plastic version of the hard cover? The one that fits over the rubber diaphragm cover.

Easy peasy. The only hard plastic I have to work with right now is black. White is also easy (but I don't have materials right now). Lots of colors available for those who want a bright colored 2nd for donation visibility. Or the plastic can get mixed with metal casting powders Metal Powders for Cold Casting Real Metal with Urethane Resin

The main metal part of the regulator is too complex and too critical for me.

---------- Post added May 10th, 2014 at 01:34 PM ----------

I have a SP 108 diaphragm cover in very good shape that I can reproduce as soon as I'm sure the method won't harm the original. Any interest?

I remember $0.10 for a phone call....

A colored face plate could be interesting.....

Put me down for a black one, please. Phone calls were still a nickel in my home state, Louisiana, at least until the mid to late 70ies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom