Tioman Mega Dive 2007

So what do you think about the event?

• Maybe....depends if my girlfriend/wife allows me to go.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Already block my calendar....hmmm who's my buddy...

• Where the hell is Tioman Island?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AminJamadi

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
If you have been to Tioman or heard about it but have no idea when to go....or just don't have any buddy to join you to Tioman, then....THIS IS IT! This is the time for you to go Tioman. Block your calendar, apply for leave now, or simply quit your job and take up refresher course in case you haven't dive for the past three years...

This is THE event to attend....with the amount of support from the government, local authorities and all international media in the world, Tioman Mega Dive is set to be the biggest and glamorous scuba diving event in Asia Pacific.PADI is the Official Organization Partner along with Project AWARE as the Conservation Partner. Too much to say here....just read more about it in major dive magazines, or simply go to tiomanmegadive.com for more info. Watch out for the Beach Party....it's gonna be wild....:)

Attachments

• flyersnew_cs.jpg
    flyersnew_cs.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 67
pakman:
:lol:

That's right... I'm gonna hire a gravel barge and menace the reefs of Borneo and Peninsular Malaysia!!!! muhahahaha!

Looks like you don't need a gravel barge to do the job!? :wink:

面白い... hehehe... So should I stop by Singapore to load up the sand barge with some more divers... I might have room for you LIS! :eyebrow:

pakman:
面白い... hehehe... So should I stop by Singapore to load up the sand barge with some more divers... I might have room for you LIS! :eyebrow:
If you can make it to Sing with your sand barge. you are welcome to do so....
most probably you would be captured by Indonesian Navy.. & end up in Batam!? :wink:

:shocked: yikes... well please visit me in the Batam jail and bring some Singaporean laksa with you... :eyebrow:

Aminjamadi, sorry for the hijack :D Sounds like the event will be a blast

divelover88 - can you fedex me a good Laksa tomorrow to HK... I have yet to find a good laksa restaurant here :eyebrow:

Tioman? Thought the Malaysians have already filled up the reefs with the sand and debris from all the construction :( Haven't been back for a while but last time I was there, the reef was in pretty bad shape... Pak doesn't have to do much.. :)

Wolverine:
Tioman? Thought the Malaysians have already filled up the reefs with the sand and debris from all the construction :( Haven't been back for a while but last time I was there, the reef was in pretty bad shape... Pak doesn't have to do much.. :)

You must haven't been there for a loooong time dude. I am now there at least twice a month preparing for the event. I am very sure that most of the top six dive sites are in good shape. But.....the whole event is not just about the reef. Most important is the get together and make new friends....that's what the diving community is all about. Plus...the last day of the event there will be a major conservation effort headed by Project AWARE and PADI. Perhaps you can lend a hand clearing up the debris....:)

Back
Top Bottom