Kuala Lumpur U/W photo shopping places?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

String

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Ive got 1 possibly 2 days in KL before returning to Indonesia in a few weeks. Im specifically looking for either a Canon S110 or S120 with the Canon U/W housing. I know Lowyat is likely my best place for the camera but am i likely to get the housing there as well?
Failing that, can someone recommend me somewhere in the area i can get to in order to buy one. Ideally i'll be there 1 day, 2 at most.

Also, im looking to see if someone sells the Ikelite 67mm wide angle lens for their S100 housing somewhere in that area for a friend if possible.

Low Yat is the only place I know in KL for the best deals on electronics. I have gotten 2 cameras from there now, and once with housing. They don't have the housings for every model though, so I had to order my 2nd one online separately.

Fingers crossed they've got the housings for the camera you want :)

Search - S120 housing - Newspeed Camera
Might we worth contacting these people to verify they have it in stock. They have a retail location so you should be able to collect from there as long as they know in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom