Mares Trilastic Deuxe 5.4.3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stussy

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys 1st post here did a lot of reading before posting. Went snorkeling at in Shaw's cove yesterday in Laguna beach and water was cold! 1st time snorkeling and just came to the realization that i need a wet suit. I was looking at the Mares Trilastic Deuxe 5.4.3. how do you guys like this suit. other thing im worries about are my measurements.

chest 35"
waist 32"
weight 165
height 6'1"

small medium large
CHEST 38-40 40-44 40-46
WAIST 30-34 32-36 34-37
WEIGHT 141-163lbs 154-176lbs 167-189lb
HEIGHT 5'8" to 5'10" 5'9" to 5'11" 5'11" to 6'

what do you think i would fit into best?

thanks
stussy

Stussy,

You are not to be an easy fit. Tall and lean. Well based on our chart and a good guess I would say a large. Of course nothing compares to actually trying a suit on. The chart you posted is not quite accurate, attached is our most recent size chart.

As for the suit, it is awesome. Incredibly comfortable due to the use of trilastice material. The dryfire materieal on the inside is really great for a quick dry, and moisture wicking properties when out of the water. Keeps you much warmer should you find your self standing around or on a boat inbetween dives. The Metalskin seals at all the entry points really help to minimize water flow in and out, which leads to a warmer suit. All in all it's an awesome product, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed if you can get the right fit!

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Westsuit_Size_Chart 2008.xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 345
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom