Jessica Alba: I turn dolphins on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is an interesting little tidbit for divers of fairer sex.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2006260180,00.html

By BECI WOOD
Sun Online

HOLLYWOOD cutie Jessica Alba is so hot, she even gets dolphins horny when she goes scuba diving.

The actress discovered the cetacean mammals got aroused by her presence when she was shooting dolphin drama Flipper.

She told MTV: "I don't know if anybody knows this but dolphins get excited, even when you are a human being - and they have long, long... (penises).

"I didn't know this until I was being poked by a few of them, which was very rude.

"I think I learned my lesson. I sort of request female dolphins after that because those are horny little b******s."

Jessica says the dolphin dilemma has become a constant joke with her pals.

She added: "Needless to say my closest friends and family did dolphin squeaking noises for the next five years any time they referred to me or called me or talked to me, which was pretty annoying."

Rickg

rickg:
HOLLYWOOD cutie Jessica Alba is so hot, she even gets dolphins horny when she goes scuba diving.

The actress discovered the cetacean mammals got aroused by her presence when she was shooting dolphin drama Flipper.

I don't want to ruin her self-esteem, but dolphins aren't particularly selective. . .

Terry

Apparently human and dolphin pheremones are quite similar.

Male dolphins will attempt to mate with anything from female dolphins to turtles. This has nothing to do with Jessica Alba being hot.

Ditto for dolphins hitting on anything........

In Cayman Brac, there was a dolphin named Spot that was OK when our wetsuits were on, but when a group of us (guys and girls) took them off to go snorkeling with a real dolphin, well....let's put it this way...everything and everybody - including the mooring ball, was the dolphin's target of attention!!! :D

Well well well......odd to notice that she mentions the dolphin's "size." So does that have anything to do with the size of their dorsal fin? Hope that isn't getting into the TOS range......

Wasn't it Stan Waterman who said that male dolphins attacked his genitals while diving in the presence of females? I know I've heard of such attacks by male dolphins on male humans.

I'm convinced that male giant sea bass detect our gender through pheromones since they often act aggressively towards me while allowing my female buddies to approach closely (or usually the bass approaches them!).

Peter Benchley in his last book "Shark Trouble" also talks about a scary experience in a pool with a male Dolphin, who it seemed, had a thing for his wife; and he wasnt going to get between the Dolphin and his wife in the pool, that was for sure. Matter of fact he had to be hauled out of the pool before that Dolphin killed him...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom