Blue water, White death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstiemerling

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Talking of white sharks and Al Giddings, does anyone know if there is a video release of "Blue water, white death" available?
(For those that dont know, this was a documentary released in theatres in the 70's about finding and filming white sharks).

Thanks, Tom

I'm pretty sure they did release a video ...but darned if I know where to find it cos I was looking for a copy myself.
Good luck looking for it
Sillago

If you find a place to purchase the video please post it. I have been looking for that myself. Thanks

Go to www.Stanwaterman.com (sorry, I don't know how to create a link). You can contact them via e-mail and ask them if that video is available from them.

Barracuda2

Barracuda2 once bubbled...
(sorry, I don't know how to create a link).

Barracuda2

I fixed the link for you.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

I fixed the link for you.

Chad

How did you do that? How do I do that?

Barracuda2 once bubbled...

How did you do that? How do I do that?

type the whole address starting with the www.__________.com then the software will automatically make it a link. So I just added the www to your post and you see the results. :D

Chad

As far as I know, Blue Water White Death was never released on video. I have been trying to purchase a copy of this film for years. I have a copy of the original movie but its almost 30 years old and is barely watchable......bad tape. If anyone does hare of a place to purchase such a film please post it. Stan Waterman is a dead end by the way.

Back
Top Bottom