Anyone looking for a job, with low pay but great scenery?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Figured this was the best forum to post, if not, feel free to ask a Mod to Move it. This is for the school year program associated with SeaCamp in the Florida Keys. The pay is pretty low, but it does include room and board, and the camp is gorgeous. It is hard work, but if you like science and love kids it is a great job.

MARINE SCIENCE INSTRUCTOR/ INTERN
Newfound Harbor Marine Institute, a nonprofit, residential, environmental educational organization located in Big Pine Key, Florida, seeks individuals to lead interpretive programs in tropical marine science for visiting schools and participate in support services required to run a residential facility. Extensive training available: science seminars; ARC lifeguarding, first aid, and CPR/PR; boat handling; teaching techniques. Qualifications (intern): At least a college sophomore. Must have at least one year of college biology and must be working towards a degree in biological science, environmental science, or education. Qualifications (instructor): Must have a college degree in the biological sciences, environmental science, or education. Must have at least one full year of teaching experience. Salary (intern): monthly stipend plus travel bonus upon completion of internship. College credit is available. Salary (instructor): Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits: Paid training, room and board provided on the property, workman’s compensation insurance, and staff boat use during time off. Seasonal employment: Fall (September-December). Spring (January-May). To apply, send appropriate application (available at www.nhmi.org), resume, official college transcripts, and three letters of recommendation to:

Newfound Harbor Marine Institute

1300 Big Pine Avenue

Big Pine Key, FL 33043

info@nhmi.org

1-877-SEACAMP

Hmmm... guess you got Judy's alumni email.

archman:
Hmmm... guess you got Judy's alumni email.

Yup. Thought I'd post it here incase anyone was interrested.

BTW. I'm finishing up the ap Broadreach sent me. I'm supposed to have it in by the end of the Month.

Polly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom