Club Solaris, Los Cabos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chuck e

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are going to this resort 9/3. Does anyone have any experience with their on site dive operation? They quote on their web site $105 for a 2 tank dive, which seems a bit pricey by Mexico standards. How far is the resort from the marina where we may have other options?

Try Amigos del Mar http://www.amigosdelmar.com/rates.cfm
TWO TANK DIVE TOUR $70.00
TWO TANK DIVE TOUR ACROSS BAY $80.00
GORDO BANK TWO TANK DIVE $125.00
CABO PULMO BAJA ADVENTURE $130.00
3 TANK ADVENTURE TRIPS $135.00

I am leaving for Cabo tomorrow. We are scheduled to dive with Baja Dive on Saturday.

2 - Hour Guided Snorkel Tour $ 25.00
1 - Tank Dive Package $ 39.00
2 - Tank Dive Package $ 49.00
3 - Tank Dive Package $ 95.00
1 - Tank Night Dive $ 50.00
2 - Tank Gordo Banks $ 125.00
2 - Tank Cabo Pulmo $ 125.00

http://www.baja-dive.net/

chuck e:
We are going to this resort 9/3. Does anyone have any experience with their on site dive operation? They quote on their web site $105 for a 2 tank dive, which seems a bit pricey by Mexico standards. How far is the resort from the marina where we may have other options?

The Solaris in in San Jose Del Cabo. They probably drive you down to the Marina for the 2-tanker, and may include lunch.

The typical 2-tank dive in Cabo San Lucas runs $60-70.

I don't know of any dive sites in San Jose Del Cabo.

The typical boat ride to most of the dive sites in Cabo is 5 minutes.

is the Amigos del Mar near Club Solaris walking distance or on premise im trying to access the webpage provided above but no luck. I'm looking to book Vacation at this resort as well but it is holding me as i"m not sure if I will find a dive operation near by, cen You help?

The Solaris is in San Jose Del Cabo which is about a 45 minute drive from Cabo San Lucas. Amigos del Mar is located in Cabo San Lucas. I've dove with them on a couple of trips. Kevin the owner is not everyone’s cup of tea but he's extremely knowledgeable and if he’s in the right mood will tell you some fascinating stories. If you have a chance ask if Lorena can be your dive master. She is a pleasure to dive with. The others are good but not as good as Lorena. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom