Dive Vacation to Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba38

New
Reaction score
Took my family on vacation to Puerta Vallarta and had found Pacific Scuba (a stroke of luck we would later learn) on the internet before leaving so thought we would give them a try. Great decision for they provided us with one of our best dive experiences yet. The owner (Javier, along with Alejandro) went out of his way to see that we had a fantastic time and our dive master (Alex) was simply outstanding and fun to be with, no matter what you were doing. On the way to a cave dive we managed to get close (10 - 15ft) to a family of whales. We did our first cave dive and it was super. Also got up close and personal with some manta's. That too was a great experience. Needless to say, when we go back we will dive with the same group. Puerto Vallarta was just a great place. :05:

Welcome scuba38. Thanks for sharing your trip report with us.

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Any questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Naughty Neoprene Fashion Consultancy Inc.

welcome to Scubaboard! I agree with you about Puerta Vallarta great place to dive and a fun city too.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Glad you had a good trip.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Back
Top Bottom