Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fstout

Reaction score
I finally booked a trip to Puerto Vallarta. Does anyone have any dive experience there? Good or bad, any info would help.

You probably already booked your place in Puerto Vallarta, and that is great. If youa re mostly interested in diving I would recomment to stay in Punta de Mita. It is a small little town, 45 minutes north of Vallarta. From there you are only 15 minutes boat ride from Marietas Island and all the best dive sites in the area. There is a great dive operation there called Punta Mita Expeditions, and they will take to all the know sites and depending on your level they may take to some secret spots.
Have fun there!!

Does anyone have any dive experience there? Good or bad, any info would help.

We went to Los Arcos with Local Divers (Nacho & Leslie) last January. They are a smaller operation with great personal service. Location: Los Piennes marina. I would recommend them.

Vallarta Undersea has departures from Los Peines pear in Puerto Vallarta, Marina Nuevo Vallarta and Marina La Cruz de Huanacaxtle located very near from Punta de Mita for all divers who enjoy to stay there. here is the link to the web page.
some picks of Puerto Vallarta dive sites.
majahuitas.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom