Please recommend dive shops in Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trl821

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am going to Cancun in November and need some recommended dive shops to book some tours with. I have been certified for 17 years. THX!

Mayan Aqua Dive. I dove with them last month and their outfit was first-rate. Their website appears to be down at this moment, or I would have also provided a link.

The dive shop at the Grand Mayan Riviera Maya resort has NEW Mares rental equipment, excellent divemasters (most are cave divers) and the manager, Manuelo, is a highly experienced diver who hand picks his employees from around the world. He is a joy to dive with. I have been to Cancun often. In fact my brother was an instructor in Cozumel for nine years. Once I found Manuelo's group I dove with no other shops in Cancun. They can take you into the cenotes, on drift dives or to see the tortugas/turtles. The resort has security at the front gate but tell them you are going to the dive shop. The place is also a really great place to stay by the way.

for personal dive guides and attention myself and jorge will show you the best sites, times and days out!
scorpiodivers site will up be and complete this week, shark expeditions, liveaboards, advanced dives and the coolest wrecks around just to start.... much more more to come!
drop me a mail at benrmooney@yahoo.co.uk if you want some info, rates and ideas, be my pleasure to show you the best of Cancun and whats around!

Looking forward to getting out with Ben again, this time with Scorpio. Two days of diving; bull sharks and Cozumel, what more could you as for, except for more days.

I third Scorpio. It's great for experienced divers who want more, yet still new diver friendly. Dove with them back in Sept. Still the same great service and professionalism. Looking for something less expensive for eating? Ask Ben and Jorge about La Playita or Pescaditos.

I just did 6 tanks with Scuba Cancun. 2 tanks, Cancun, 2 tanks Cozumel & 2 tanks in the Cenote Chac Mol. $320 for all. I enjoyed all the dives, their boats are big and roomy. The staff is great.
Look for the :sblogo: on one of their boats, they let me put one on the door to the bridge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom