WHALE SHARKS in Isla Mujeres - Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Balam Nautic Center

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
[countdown=6/15/2010 12:00 PM]Count down:[/countdown][/SIZE][/SIZE]
... to open the season of the WHALE SHARKS near Isla Mujeres
between June and September
whalesh3.jpg whalesh1.jpg whalesh4.jpg lancia.jpg
Due to the massive affluence of customers from all over the world,
we thought to offer a 10% discount on all the reservations
made by internet: from 135 to 120 usd per person from Isla Mujeres or Cancun
free drinks and delicious lunch included!
(from other locations of the Riviera Maya please contact us)

... remember the last minute doesn't work!

Reserve until now your snorkel adventure (diving it's forbidden :no:)
with thousands of whalesharks between half june and half september.
It's enough to send us your email with the number of participants
and the range of the dates you want to reserve your tour.
Two weeks before the trip we'll remind you by email asking you
to confirm your reservation.

ENCOUNTER GUARANTEE WITH THREE OR MORE SHARKS
otherwise we'll refound you all the money!

Email to Mr.Guido Francisco [B]nautica@nabalam.com[/B]

Last edited:
I apologyze but the email nautica@nabalam is out of work since a while.
so PLEASE write me on guidofrancisco67@hotmail.com

prices from 120 usd depending on your accomodation (last year was over 180 usd from Playa del Carmen) !!!

I am very interested in this tour. I will be in PDC or Playacar June 27 - July 4. Does the $120 include transportation from PDC? What time do you pick up in the morning? What kind of car do you have? Does it have aircon? Are we going to look for whale sharks near Holbox? What kind of boat do you use? What size? Does the boat contain safety equipment, such as oxygen and radios (just in case)? How many people are on the boat? Do you run cattle boats? How much experience do you have?

What kind of lunch and drinks do you serve? Is it just sandwiches and beer or should I bring my own food and drinks (margaritas) for the day? Where is lunch served? On the boat or beach? Is it bbq? How long do we get to snorkel with the whale sharks? When is the best time to see the most whale sharks? Do you have a website? Is it alright if I ask twenty questions?

elle

Hola Elle. Your 20 answers...
1) 120 usd is the price from Cancun. from Pdc it's about 25/25 usd more depending on the day you'll go 2)From PdC we pickup between 7 and 7,15. If you come with the car you'll start at 7.15 3)We use Vans 11 pax or almost new rented cars 4)Of course all with aircond 5)No in Holbox the water is too cold and cloudy. We go approx 10 miles north of Isla Mujeres to Contoy direction 6)We use the boats authorized for the park. deck and roof with double ecological engine and chemical toilette on board 7) 40 feet 8)The boat contains first aid equipement but drugs against seasickness are forbidden, so customers have to provide for its. Radio yes of course 9)Max 10 pax per boat 10)no cattle boats out of standards 11) A lot of experience, trust me. In 4 years we moved thousands of customers 12)For lunch we serve "ceviche" that is fresh fish cooked in lemon sauce and spicy. It's light to avoid the risk of seasickness. Soft drinks are free without limitations. Alcolic drinks are forbidden (sometime we offer some beer but don't tell to anyone, shhhh...:wink: 14) You'll bring only your towel and an extra teeshirt 15)We serve the lunch on board 16) Sorry I don't understand bbq 17)the snorkel with the W.Sharks takes between 25 and 35minutes per person 18)the best and available time is between june and half september. July and august are perfect 19)our website is offline because we are relocating our business 20)you can ask more if you want other infos, please write me on
guidofrancisco67@hotmail.com I'll send you an electronic brochure. Thanks a lot for your original email and let's stay in touch. Ciao :wink:
Guido

... THEY ARE HERE AGAIN !!!
don't miss the occasion... NEW WHALE SHARKS SEASON 2011 starting may 17
reserve it now and obtain a 20% discount

guidofrancisco67@hotmail.com
facebook: GUIDO COCCHIA

... THEY ARE HERE AGAIN !!!
don't miss the occasion... NEW WHALE SHARKS SEASON 2011 starting may 17
reserve it now and obtain a 20% discount

guidofrancisco67@hotmail.com
facebook: GUIDO COCCHIA

:dork2:

The weather is perfect and there are already hundreds of whale sharks waiting for YOUUUU....

call 005219981090528 or email guidofrancisco67@hotmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom