cenote' snorkle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwaver

Registered
Reaction score
I have some non diving friends coming with me to Cozumel and would like them to see the cenote's. Does anyone know of a dive shop in Playa that offers snorkle trips to the cenote's .
Thanks

Cwaver, I don't know of dive shops in Playa specifically, but I'd say just pick some cenotes and go! I've gone cenote-hopping with my wife and son (now 8) on several trips to the Yucatan during the past few years, and we've always had a great time snorkeling. The Gran Cenote off the road from Tulum to Coba is probably our favorite, although we also liked the Crystal Cenote south of Tulum, Dos Ojos near Akumal and numerous others. (There's a really spectacular one on the road to Chichen Itza, but that's quite a bit inland.) We brought our own masks and snorkels, but I'm sure there are lots of places you can rent them. We've gotten around to the cenotes both by taxi and rental car. If you really want to do it as a shop tour, there are probably some that can pick you up in Playa. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom