Vallarta Undersea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you give a little bit more info about what sites you dove and what you saw? What made the shop so wonderful?

I would also like to know more information. I will be down there in a couple of weeks and looking for the best shop.

I dove with V.U. back in March. It was a lot of fun, I finished my OW cert and did an extra day of diving. On one of those days we booked a whole boat, and brought a crew of snorkelers. As part of that trip they made us suviche and brought along some... refreshments.

The staff were all great and made sure to take care of us, especially Nacho. Our instructor Adrian was great too.

Depending on your skill level and how long of a boat ride you are up for there are lots of options, plenty to see. During one of our check out dives we were treated to a giant manta!

Beware of the owner of the shop. The instructors were great and very nice. About a week before I was there, they sank a boat! I heard it straight from the captains mouth. Vallarta Undersea lost 16 divers in open water - YouTube

Can you provide any details, new reports, etc? What captain told you this? Surely a captain at Vallarta Undersea was not bragging about capsizing a boat? Not saying it didn't happen, but it is not even clear from the 'video' if the author was present.

Yes, the story is true, it happened on feb 11, 2012. you might be able to find the full report with the port captain in puerto vallarta.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom