SunShine Dive Charter Cabo San Lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Sunshine Dive Charter in Cabo San Lucas is the greatest little shop in town. Highly professional, good rental equipment and extremely safety conscious. This friendly group makes sure your equipment is correct for you and double checks you in the water for proper weights. Their boats are comfortable and provide shade. I asked to see a sea horse and they took me to one. That's customer service! We swam with the sea lions. What a beautiful dance, so graceful underwater. It is my favorite place to dive and my favorite people to dive with. Oh and prices are great as well. Find them at Sunshine SCUBA Diving, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Sea of Cortez

That isn't an advertisement Shasta_man. It is my opinion/review of a great experience I wanted to share with fellow divers. If I should have entered that somewhere else, please direct me to the proper forum for telling people about my thoughts. I'm not experienced with this site and it's one of the very few reviews I have ever done on the web. I just wanted to share my enthusiasm over my experience with some good people.

I also had an awesome experience with them. My fiance got certified with them while we were down, and enjoyed it so much went for an additional 4 dives

I'm actually going to be diving with them again in just a couple of days. Great operation and nitrox for free

Sunshine Dive Charter in Cabo San Lucas is the greatest little shop in town. Highly professional, good rental equipment and extremely safety conscious. This friendly group makes sure your equipment is correct for you and double checks you in the water for proper weights. Their boats are comfortable and provide shade. I asked to see a sea horse and they took me to one. That's customer service! We swam with the sea lions. What a beautiful dance, so graceful underwater. It is my favorite place to dive and my favorite people to dive with. Oh and prices are great as well. Find them at Sunshine SCUBA Diving, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Sea of Cortez

The reason other posters were skeptical is that with only a few posts and pimping a business like you did really really looks like spam.
Not saying you are a spammer or that your post is spam but it has all the trappings.

A better way to post would be to give a trip report of your trip - where you stayed how you liked it - places you ate the good and the not so good - the dive operation you used and why you liked it - how many times you have been there to dive and how this operator compares to other operators you have used - etc. etc.

just saying !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom