Recommended dive operator Playa del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveguy07

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Staying in Playacar week of July 9-16,2011. I'm the only diver (PADI AOW certified) in our group of 4. Any recommendations for a dive operator for the Playa side (have been to Coz several times want to stay on th mainland this time.) would like both open water and cenote. Thanks!

Hello there why don't you come to visit us we are located on 1st Av with 14 street we can offer you many options we have dives in local areas we also do cenotes and cozumel we can offer you a discovery scuba diving for you friends in wich you can join them if you want...visit our webpage to check all the options and packages we have Buceo en Playa del Carmen - Phantom Divers we will be very happy to help you you can also send us an email to info@phantomdivers.com
We hope we can meet sometime

Regards from playa del carmen

I've had a couple of good experiences with Dive Mike.

I was there in April and had a great experience with Geofish -- Marco for the ocean dives, Tomas for the cenotes. Really nice people, great location, very safe and very responsible.

Jason at Fantasea - Makes sure you get to the best sites!

I second Abyss...They are a great shop

Back
Top Bottom