Cancun in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jupitermermaid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
A friend and I are fortunate enough to be able to go to Cancun 8/20/11 - 8/27/11. Neither of us have been there before. We'll be staying at Cancun Clipper Club in Qunitana Roo. What good ops run from that area? I did a search, but didn't find much. I'm pretty computer illiterate, so that doesn't mean info is not there to find, just that I can't find it. :idk:

Thanks in advance to all you world-travelled divers!

Try searching to area you want to Dive. Maby you will get me results.It seems Yahoo search is better.

Do at least one day snorkeling with whale sharks. :eyebrow:

We intend on doing that, Don. We want to snorkle with the whale sharks, dive some cenotes, and do the museum. Looks like Scorpio and Nautilus are the two contenders to look at. We also want to take a day to dive in Coz.

Museum? :confused: I suppose it would be nice, and air conditioned. You could drive to Chichen Itza early one morning, beat the crow, go to lunch when the tours arrive, then spend even more time at lovely Ek Balam nearby. Need maps?

have a great trip. :pilot:

Hello, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez and I run a dive operation in Cancún, Scuba Diving Cozumel - Scuba Divers, Dive Stores in Cozumel, Dive Sites. we have the chance to take care of you and your friend, we also have trips to go with the whale sharks, I´ve been teaching and taking care of divers for a more than 32 years so, I know how to do this, we will be more than glad to make you have a great experience, please contact us, we love what we do.
alvaro@alwaysdiving.com
A friend and I are fortunate enough to be able to go to Cancun 8/20/11 - 8/27/11. Neither of us have been there before. We'll be staying at Cancun Clipper Club in Qunitana Roo. What good ops run from that area? I did a search, but didn't find much. I'm pretty computer illiterate, so that doesn't mean info is not there to find, just that I can't find it. :idk:

Thanks in advance to all you world-travelled divers!

Hello, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez and I run a dive operation in Cancún, Scuba Diving Cozumel - Scuba Divers, Dive Stores in Cozumel, Dive Sites. we have the chance to take care of you and your friend, we also have trips to go with the whale sharks, I´ve been teaching and taking care of divers for a more than 32 years so, I know how to do this, we will be more than glad to make you have a great experience, please contact us, we love what we do.
alvaro@alwaysdiving.com

Can you send me an email with a package with rates and options? I'll be happy to compare your proposal to those I have with other ops. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom