~Cancun in December!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mpoberg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm going to Cancun in December for a week. I will be staying at the riu Cancun. Can someone suggest a good dive charter to book? I know how hard it is to find good people. I do own my own gear. what should i bring to make rentals cheaper and what should i not bring because it might grow legs? I would love to hear your suggestions. Thanks, Matt:D

Hello from cancun matt.
For a safe, fun and private dive experience (we may have others on board but your group or yourself are taken privately with your own guide instructor or dive master), click on the site below or shoot a pm, 20 years of diving with many now friends that keep coming back.
If you own gear, bring it (not weights) and nothing will grow legs. We are good people you may check on us here on scuba board and trip advisor.
Temp around december is 75 to 80 degrees fht so a 3mm should do if you own a wetsuit. Caverns get a little bit colder than that.
Happy diving

I Live in California. I wear a 7/8mm...hehe I will need a rental. But as for reg,mask, fins,bc and such will it be cheaper to bring my own?

I would like to upgrade to Avd. open water and have some fun too. Could you email me at moberg@cwo.com and we can talk about dates and i also want to try to get my wife her cert. she is not a diver...yet:wink:

Hi matt, email sent just now:d please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information...
Happy diving
and yeah, the cali kelp dives, nice but bring cold memories,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom