Cenote diving Playa/Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dozindave

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be in Playadel Carmen 11-27 thru 12-3 and am looking for a good shop to do some denote diving.

I did a couple of Cenote dives with diveshopmexico in PDC and couldn't have been happier.... they cater to small groups and drive you there in a nice air conditioned truck.... I did my cert with them as well and they treat you like your one of the family.

+1 for Nico with CenoteXperience, had a great time with him two weeks ago at Dream Gates. Still working on the pictures and video but had just and outstanding time. Highly recommended and I look forward to being down there and diving with Nico again!

We used Tank Ha for ocean dives, my friends did a discover with them and we were all very pleased.

I went with tank ha to dos ojos and had two great dives.

I also had some problem of transportation I don't recall with precision. Something about asking them to leave me at the resort instead of back at the shop and they did help me in every way.

Back
Top Bottom