Baja Dive - Los Cabos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Potterjoe

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Baja Dive was awesome! My wife and I went to Los Cabos to make up for a trip to Cozumel (I got sick and only got 2 days of diving in!). We met up with Dee who picked us up from our hotel and dove with Carlos! We had some good times! Great sites to see. Wanted to get a dive in Cabo Pulmo, which Dee set up for us, but had to skip it. Maybe next time...

We will be going back real soon!

My wife and I went Los Cabos Nov 2011. After researching and emailing several dive shops we decided on Baja Dive. Sure glad we did. Once in Los Cabos I called and talked to Dee to make sure everything we set. The next day Carlos picked us up and took us back to our hotel. If you are looking for a family ran business that excels in customer service this is the place. Carlos was great and took the time to make my wife feel comfortable and safe. We were comfortable enough with Carlos that my wife agreed to our first night dive. The day before we were to head to Cabo Pulmo Dee called and said the other dive shops said the it wasn’t good diving and ask if we could move back a day. No problem and we had a great time there (although the seas were still ruff from the earlier storm). Dee was very easy to work with on payment and Carlos was great. We will definitely use Baja Dive next time we go to Los Cabos.

Making a night Dive right now Ill let you know how it gos.

I would love to dive in Baja. In particular, at Scammon's Lagoon and Laguna San Ignacio during early February.

Hey any Dive shops around Camarillo I have a buddy thats is moving to Fort Brag area and wants to Dive there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom