Playa del Carmen Dive + hotel package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always dive with a friend of mine at Diversity Diving http://diversitydiving.com/en/. I think they have their new location fully operational, including several rooms / apartments for rent. Great folks, small well maintained boats. I will be making the trip over from Cozumel to dive with them a lot when I am there for a few months.

Last year I stayed a the Royal in PDC and dove with Dive Shop Mexico which is only half a block from the resort. The resort is an all inclusive adult only that I really liked a lot.... so much so, I will be back there again in Feb

i also can recommend diversity diving! it´s a really professional place in playa del carmen, they have their own building in a quiet area with swimming pool and nice new rooms...there´s also a little restaurant with really delicious mexican food! so if you´re hungry after diving this is really great and you can just go to your room and relax or hang out with the friendly staff! they have much offers of diving activities like you can see on their home page www.diversitydiving.com! i can only recommend that place :)

These are great recommendations! I figure that since most of my day is going to be spent diving, I don't need a hotel on the beach or anything like htat.

These are great recommendations! I figure that since most of my day is going to be spent diving, I don't need a hotel on the beach or anything like htat.
The closer to the beach, the closer to the diving. If you would like to give origin airport info, dates, and how many in your party, I can offer suggestions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom