Looking to meet dive buddies/friends in Cancun/Riviera Maya..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello, my name is Hannah. I am hoping to find some really nice people to go diving with in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area. I hope to start a new life in Mexico at the end of this year, so, if you are reading this and you are not a crazy axe murderer - I'd like to hear from you. :)

Definitely not a crazy axe murderer. I'd like to think of myself as a fairly well adjusted axe murderer :)
So why are you waiting until the end of the year?

Hello, my name is Hannah. I am hoping to find some really nice people to go diving with in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area. I hope to start a new life in Mexico at the end of this year, so, if you are reading this and you are not a crazy axe murderer - I'd like to hear from you. :)
Well,,,, I''ve never "murdered" anyone with an axe - does that count?
I'll be in PdC/riviera Maya at the end of this month, but since you're not going to be there until the end of the year (why wait?), I guess I'll just have to go back!

KevinL

Hello hannah, mexico has a lot to offer, specially the yucatan peninsula, there are plenty of dives to do, caverns, walls, museum dive, shallow coral, deep wrecks and so on. If you need any information about cancun in general for your move, diving or whatever, please shoot me a pm here on scuba board or an email on the website below. Will be glad to help and provide info for your future move! There is so much about mexico, arqueological sites, food, and a lot of history, so if you would like a local that speaks full English to be of help contact me.

Thanks so much for your messages guys! I really appreciate it. I am on Facebook; so please hit me up any time for a chat!

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hannah x

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom