Need dive operator recommendations, The Corridor in the Cabo area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlenek

Registered
Reaction score
I'll be in the Cabo area this coming week. My husband and I are novice divers, OW only. We'd like to do a couple dives with a smaller outfitter with a good dive master. We don't like to be rushed and we hate crowded boats/big groups. We're staying at the Melia in the corrodor area, so if anyone would pick us uo or leaves from that area that would be a consideration too. Recommendations please! :)

I would recommend Nautilus Dive Tech in San Lucas. Mike is an excellent instructor. Have been on a few dives with him, and did a nitrox course with him. Only have positive things to say about him. Nautilus dive tech is also a really nice shop. It's fairly small, but all of the staff are fantastic. I've dived with some of the bigger operations in Cabo, and they are no where near as customer friendly as nautilus. Their shops and equipment are also immaculate. Definitely recommend them.

Check them out definitely can't go wrong.

Scuba Dive Los Cabos With Nautilus!!! - Scuba Dive in Cabo with Nautilus Dive Tech Los Cabos, Mexico !!!

Hello from Cabo, Baja Dive does pick and Drop off. We Dive on a 40 foot boat and keep the group to a Max of 5 Divers. We are a small Family owned shop with 17 years experence here in Cabo.
Please let me know if we can help plan your Dives here in Cabo.
Thanks
Dee

Barefoot dive pro is amazing, super friendly and knowledgable. The owner (Peter) is a PADI course director and is absolutely awesome!

I always dive with Sunshine Dive out of Cabo San Lucas and highly recommend them. They don't do pick ups though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom