Los Cabos Royal Solaris resorst

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowram73

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am planning a trip to Los Cabos Mexico I would like to stay at Royal Solaris resort but I am not sure if there is a dive center near by that I would not have to take a cab can any one help with some info

Hello from Baja Dive ,There are no Dive Shops in San Jose all of them are here in Cabo and all the Dive Boats leave from the Cabo San Lucas Marina so you would have to get from San Jose to cabo anyway.If you can book a hotel in Cabo you will save a lot on travel expences.If you do stay in a local hotel here in Cabo we have a free pickup and drop service.
Please let me know if you need any Info about Diving here any anything about Cabo.
Thanks
Dee

Thank You for the reply, any suggestions what hotels would I have to look for? I would prefer all inclusive as wife and baby are non divers . I have dived the other side of Mexico Quintana Roo but this side I was told is nice and I should see it. I does not have to be very exclusive around four star. It is hard to find a flight from my part of Canada.

Last edited:
Do you offer any dive and stay packages? Do you have a web site? How far from the airport and the ocean (beach) you located, is it possible to rent a car at the airport in Cabos and is it safe to drive in this part of Mexico?

Hey SnowramT the Rui Palace and there sister resort the Rui santa Fe are all inclusive.
Our Web site is dive cabo SCUBA Diving,Baja Dive,Cabo San Lucas Diving There are some Hotel and Dive packages listed there.
We are located in the Cabo San Lucas Marina in the Wyndham Hotel.If you stay in a local resort we will pick you up free.
There are Car rentals at the Airport and Driving is safe here.
Thanks
Dee

Do you offer any dive and stay packages? Do you have a web site? How far from the airport and the ocean (beach) you located, is it possible to rent a car at the airport in Cabos and is it safe to drive in this part of Mexico?

also, at the riu there is a dive shop on site. scubacaribe. they have pick up and a full dive shop located on the beach in front of the riu's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom