Diving in Cancun..recommendations??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take the ferry over to Coz and hook up with PappaHoggs.

G has it right. Immigrate over to Coz and use one of the many dive operators there that can provide access to extremely good diving, particularly on the southwest "corner" of the island. I've never dived out of Cancun, so I really can't say for sure, but I'd be willing to wager that the operators on Coz have a better diving setup than anything at Cancun.

Hello Raj, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez, I´m an scuba diving instructor, I´ve been teaching scuba diving and conducting groups of divers in this area of Mexico for over 32 years, I run AlwaysDiving which is located at Embarcadero Caribbean Carnival at the hotel zone of Cancun, we never take more than six diver at the time and if someone needs an special attention we provide it (No extra charge) I believe in make friends not customers, I´ll be more than glad to take care of you with your dives, we also provide all kind of activities in our facilities, such as parasailing, jungle tours, wave runners, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, etc.

You'll be here at the beginning of the season to see the whale sharks, take a look of this link
ALWAYSDIVING WHALE SHARKS TOUR.mp4 - YouTube

Round trip transportation from your hotel is included in all our dive trips.
Take a look at Cancun Scuba Diving Center located at the Hotel Zone. or check our videos in YouTube http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alwaysdiving+&oq=alwaysdiving+&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=9750l9750l0l15703l1l1l0l0l0l0l156l156l0.1l1l0
Regards from the paradise.
Alvaro Gonzalez.
PADI OWSI 169884
CMAS P3-MEX-2891
AlwaysDiving.
We love what we do!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom