Playa Del Carmen 2.5.12-2.12.12 pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giantfan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just got back from Playa Del Carmen for 7 days. Did 6 dives and got my AOW and EAN thru Dive Shop Mexico.

Here are some pictures from my trip.

DSC09548.jpg

DSC09540.jpg

DSC09595.jpg

DSC09589.jpg

DSC09588.jpg

DSC09583.jpg

DSC09581.jpg

DSC09571.jpg

DSC09566.jpg

DSC09554.jpg

DSC09558.jpg

DSC09596.jpg

DSC09604.jpg

DSC09605.jpg

IEAP0113.jpg

IEAP0119.jpg

P2093337.jpg

P2093340.jpg

DSC09611.jpg

Giant Fan,

Congratulations on your AOW and EAN...Awesome pictures. :cool3:

~Michael~

Very nice! I was in Playa del Carmen for four weeks this year and am not happy to be home. Your photos remind me how much I miss it.

Sounds like you had a great trip!

I had to laugh at myself . . . I'm going through your photos and admiring them, especially the juvenile drums with the moray, and then we hit the first cavern photo and I went, "Oooh!" before I even realized what it was . . . :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I can't take credit for any of the pictures... the ocean pics were taken by Natalia from Dive Shop Mexico who was my instructor and owner of the shop.... and the Cenote ones were taken by the onsite photographer who I purchased them from......

I did 6 dives with Dive Shop Mexico and everything went perfectly..... I did sign up for a wreck dive on the Mama Vina thru the dive shop on site at the Royal PDC, what a mistake that was. Never got to dive and it took two hours out of my last full day in Mexico. I will know better next time. I will save that story for another thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom