Recent Reviews of SOLMAR V- Guadalupe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wdjpvaz

Registered
Reaction score
Yes I have done a serch but I cannot find any recent feedback on the Solmar V live aboard. I am considering doing their Great white trip in October 2012, anyone do thsi trip last year that can comment on quality of operation, safety, comfort etc? Thanks

Hi. You may find this a bit odd coming from the Solmar's direct competition (I own and operate the Nautilus Explorer) but I highly recommend the Solmar V Guadalupe trips. It's a great boat. great crew. highly experienced. You won't go wrong booking a trip with them. the white shark experience itself is fantastic. cheers. Mike

Hi. You may find this a bit odd coming from the Solmar's direct competition (I own and operate the Nautilus Explorer) but I highly recommend the Solmar V Guadalupe trips. It's a great boat. great crew. highly experienced. You won't go wrong booking a trip with them. the white shark experience itself is fantastic. cheers. Mike

Thanks Mike- how do the Guadalupe trips on your boat compare and contrast with Solmar??

Thanks Mike- how do the Guadalupe trips on your boat compare and contrast with Solmar??

Both boats are great. You won't go wrong either way. Solmar runs with limited loads which is a plus for guests. Nautilus runs with more guests but has 2 submersible cages, a suspended cage and a surface cage. So there are benefits going either way. The diving, shark sightings, crew and service levels are excellent on both boats. We anchor in the same bay at Guad. My suggestion would be to check availability for the dates you are looking at to see who has space as both boats are heavily booked. My other suggestion would be to check facebook posts, blogs etc. for reports from guests who have been out to Guad recently. Might be helpful to call the sales desks for both companies as well?? Cheers. Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom