Northern Sea of Cortez

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ_ROB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am working on a dive trip for Rocky Point Mexico. The plan is June 1st arrive. dive June 2nd from a boat. June 3rd do a shore dive dependant on tide. I working to get the charter price confirmed but we will need an estimated head count. The boat will hold 126 people. We are thinking 20-30 divers and guest. The price will include all food on the boat as well as water, soda , and alcoholic beverages for non divers and after dives. We are going to try to make this a 3 tank dive day. 2 tanks will be at Bird Island then the last tank will be at Popular fishing reef. Top of reef is 30-40 feet and the bottom being 60'. We are trying to keep the price around 80-90 dollars per person. The catch is you have to bring all your own gear tanks, weights, regs. if you need gear there is a dive shop in Rocky Point I can get more info if you need. I know they have appx 50 tanks there with some rental gear. Water temp should be in the 80 Degree range. Michelle is working on securing a block rate for Condo's on Sandy beach for the weekend as well.
if you have any questions PM me or give Pete over at Inland Water Divers a call 13220 W Van Buren St # 102 Goodyear, AZ 85338 (623) 882-9060

If you haven't been to Rocky Point in a while you will be amazed at the changes.

Regardless of how many people sign up the trip is still going. If we can book the whole boat we choose where we go...

Remember this is only a 5 hour drive from San Diego on the new coastal highway...

Warm water diving with out flying...

Back
Top Bottom