Cabo San Lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finflipper49

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me what to expect on a dive in Cabo Sanlucas in January as far as water clarity, water temp. etc. and anything else good or bad. I'm asking for a friend of mine and he would like to know what to plan for and what to expect when he gets there. Thanks for any info.

january is a little cooler, low 70's high 60's, the viz tends to be good, there are plenty of fish here all year, and the diving is only 4 minutes out of the marina, the wind can be cool between dives, the winds are coming out of the north pacific, the coldest months are april may and into june... the sun will be out, and very very little chance of rain....

Hello from Cabo, Winter Diving here in Cabo is good. Vis, should be around 50 to 60 feet. Water Temp. in the low 70s.
The marine life here in Cabo is awsome no matter what time of year you come. We have over 800 species of Tropical marine life here.
Daytime air temp. will be on the upper 70s and low 80s.
The best Dive will be the 8:30am Boat because if the wind s start it gets worse in the afternoon.
If your planning any water activites do them in the morning.
Safe Diving to all.
Dee

Dee I will be arriving on the 9th for the B-Day Bash & wanted to get in some dives, will be in touch upon arrival to get in a few dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom