Dive ops near Puerto Morelos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluechub

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are planning a trip near Puerto Morelos and we will likely stay at one of the Iberostar AI hotels just south of PM. As we really do not want to use the in-house dive ops, does anyone have any recommendation for a good dive op that would also pick up four divers at the hotel? We are mainly interested in ocean dives.

Thanks!

Had good service from Brett at Dive in Puerto Morelos in 2011. You would have to contact him to find out if they would pick up from your hotel. We were staying in a local condo and simply walked over to his shop.

Thanks FT. Another name I read on other posts is Wet Set: does anyone have any recent experience/feedback?

Going early 2015, but I am in the planning process right now. Is "Manta" Manta divers in Cancun?
Please let me know about your experience with any of these operators.

Mimi has been e-mailing me back and forth, they are in the area and have great reviews, we have never been in that area as we always go to0 Cozumel, we missed the Whale Shark deadline but if we like it will go back, her e-mail is: ino@mantadivers.com
you can tell her Rick told you, her prices are less than sites,she is co owner

Hi there, maybe look at our website. Just type in the name of the poster in Google, and you find us. Or send an email. Taxi from town to the resort is about US$25, from resort to town is usually a bit more. We cannot do pickups, too fed up with regulations, but taxi is easy.

Back
Top Bottom