Cancun dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timely...first of April for me and looking for the same.

I'll be somewhere between PDC and Cancun in mid-December. I have the same question.

Best shop in Cancun I don't know. @ stuartv, we are in Puerto Morelos. Great dives, small groups. We can teach you diving, and take you to our reefs and fish. Maybe do the theory @home, saves time indoors.

Look us up

Thanks, diverspoint. I'll have my OW and Nitrox certification before I get there. I'll send you an email.

Kenny, thanks. You're the second recommendation I've see for Alvaro. I'll drop him a line, too.

The best dive shop in Cancun (or Playa del Carmen) is on Cozumel.

I know, not trying to be snarky, but you're so close, it seems crazy to me not to just jump on the ferry...

The best diveshop for Cancun is on Cozumel? 50 miles drive, hard to park the car for US$20 a day, plus US$25 for the ferry. That is not Cancun, that is the othe end of Mexico almost.

Hi everyone, does anyone know-- are there any resorts in Cancun that HAVE dive shops in/on the premises? Just trying to avoid cab ride expenses to/from the dive shop. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/assistance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom