Need recommendations for cenote dive op in Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ptn72

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

My wife and I will be in Cancun in March. We need some recommendation for cenote dive op who can pick us up in Hotel Zone and focus on safely. We can take one day to go diving since we are there with family. We dove Cancun before but didn't have a chance to dive cenote so this would be our chance to try it. Each of us has 56 dives. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Phong

I would recommend Alvaro with Always Diving Scuba Diving in Cancun | Always Diving. We dove with him in December and is exactly what you are looking for to do a cenote dive &/or any Cancun diving you may decide to do. He is very passionate about diving, his crew is great & they are very safety conscious.

I will recommend Nicolas from CenoteXperience Nico and his brother martin are great guys and excellent dive guides. They always get excellent review here on scubaboard and T/A.
Although it is my understanding that the dive shops in Playa have a deal with the taxi union not to pick up people north of town and the union will leave them alone?

I would recommend Alvaro with Always Diving Scuba Diving in Cancun | Always Diving. We dove with him in December and is exactly what you are looking for to do a cenote dive &/or any Cancun diving you may decide to do. He is very passionate about diving, his crew is great & they are very safety conscious.

+1 for Alvaro at AlwaysDiving. I don't have access to my logs right now, but we've done 60-70 dives with him, including 15-20 Cenote dives and can't say enough good things about him. Give him a call. He'll hook you up.

Back
Top Bottom