Going Cancun from Aug16-Aug24 - Need recommendation for PADI certification.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macado

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm going to be vacationing in Cancun from August16 to August 24 and i'm looking to start my PADI certification. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best diving co to use? I've going to be staying pretty close to Aquaworld which is who I used the last few times I took a couple of introductory diving courses.

Does anyone have any idea of their pricing?

I haven't been to Cancun since last year and I forget how much it was. I would like to possibly complete the certification in Cancun, however I have no problem at least starting the process there and completing the rest of the certification/courses when I get back home.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, also any other single people mid-twenties going to be down in Cancun around the same time? I'd love to meet up with some people.

Thanks,
macado

Get PADI cert with Nuatilus Dive and Training. Call Gonneke and tell her that you want to have training with Octavio. He is the BEST. They are located at Villas Tacul, KM6, Hotel Zone. I promise, you will not be disappointed.
I think the phone number from US is 011 52 884 892 1148.
GOOD LUCK!

It probablymakes sense to start at home, do the academics and pool and THEN go to Cancun for the Open Water dives....That way you aren't spending your vacation time indoors studying. Now, if you are planning on diving locally, you should probably learn locally.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom