Morgantown, WV newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive it all the time. One of the warmest places water temp wise although the air temps and wind can make it miserable during surface intervals. When are you planning on heading down? Are you doing the class with Mel?

JimLap:
Dive it all the time. One of the warmest places water temp wise although the air temps and wind can make it miserable during surface intervals. When are you planning on heading down? Are you doing the class with Mel?

I probably won't go until possibly May or whenever the class ends I guess. There are two instructors, the main one in Keith Golden, but I forget what the lady's name is. I tried llooking up pictures of Mt. Storm, but it's mostly of the plant. Anyway, thanks for the info, I'll let ya know when i head up there.

As a training site, Mt Storm is good for the temps and platforms. May it should be in the low 60s. 7mm wetsuit, usually no hood nor gloves. Getting in can be a bit tricky, due to the slope and the rocks. But, there are catfish. Is the woman's name Melony?
Have a great dive, there will be quite a few classes up there, I figure I may be there helping a class.
-Jay

JayJudge:
Is the woman's name Melony?
Have a great dive, there will be quite a few classes up there, I figure I may be there helping a class.
-Jay

I can't remember what her name is. She is really nice. She is average height and has curley brn hair. I can't wait to start diving. Hope to see you there. I have long blond hair, so that's how everyone identifies me, "You mean the guy who looks like a viking?" I heard this a few times. lol

I'm easy to spot- long brown hair, usually in a braid with an old Dodge truck. I am finishing DM this spring, so I'll get to be there, so say hey. BTW it sounds like Melony.
-Jay

Back
Top Bottom