Pinnacle Extreme Semi-Dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaman_06

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Guys,

My grandmother got me the Pinnacle Extreme Semi-Dry wet suit for my birthday. It seems like a really awesome suit but the only issue I have encountered is that it's very hard to get off. Donning the suit isn't too bad but you need two people to remove the hood portion over your head. Anyone have one of these suits and have any advice on how to remove it better. It seems impossible without one person pulling the hood and the wearer pulling at the front.

Your Grandmother is a Saint. does the rest of the suit fit well? Where you the other son in "So I Married an Axe Murderer"?

Pinnacle's are great. Dry, and semi-dry always have tight neck and wrist seals. that's what limits/prevents water getting in.
Please let your grandma know my birthday is coming up soon and I wear an XL.:D:D:D

Caver,

Yeah it's a sweet birthday gift. The suit fits very well otherwise I just noticed the difficulty getting it off. I had my dad pull on the hood while I pulled the front and then it pops right off, just seems impossible to zip, unzip, and remove alone. I would assume it's supposed to be like that, just want to make sure I'm donning/removing it right, I dont see any other way to don the suit though.

You guys weren't kidding that suit seals up really nicely. I dove deep creek lake, md last night, the lake I live on and man it worked out well. Water temp was a chilly 48 but I was quite warm in the suit. I liked the fact that you dont feel ice cold water trickling down.

Overall I was fairly dry after a 35 min dive. My legs were wet up to my knees and my arms up to about my shoulders but my chest was totally dry.

Back
Top Bottom