New Years Day Dive ... Join us...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offthewall1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Join Off the Wall Scuba's Barclay Olson (and Maybe myself) at Bainbridge Quarry for a New Years Day Celebration.

Off the Wall Scuba will be there. For those of you local to Baltimore, We will be doing FREE airfills at 7:00am before your journey to Bainbridge... which is about 1.5 hours north of the store. Contact Barclay for more information at barclay@offthewallscuba.com

The first 10 people to dive with us and join our Dive Club ($29.95) on New Years day will get a FREE gift from Off the Wall Scuba. Prizes include T-shirts, Posters, Mugs, Hats and more.

Come to Off the Wall Scuba, 3007-A Eastern Blvd, Baltimore MD 21220 January 1st at 7:00am... We're building the fun back into local diving...

I'm probably going to be there. What time do you expect to get to the quarry? 7am on New Years Day? Oooo, that's not gonna be easy!:14:

Jim

I expect to be at at Bainbridge right around 9am. I am planning on leaving the shop at 7:30. Most of the people going including myself will be diving Wet so it will probably only be one dive. I do plan on going to the 90' boat b/c I want to try and freeze a couple regs.

See you there.

I do plan on going to the 90' boat b/c I want to try and freeze a couple regs.
I know I'm kinda new, and all, but that doesn't sound like a real good idea to me.:rofl3:

Actually, with the forecast being what it is, I think I'll join you guys NEXT time. I still have to get up there and check out your shop, too.

Jim

Hey Jim... did Barclay remember to give you a free gift for showing up?... He said you guys had a nice dive... I look forward to meeting you. I understand your boat is at CYC. I use to keep mine there before I sold it... Happy Diving! - Ken

Hey Jim... did Barclay remember to give you a free gift for showing up?... He said you guys had a nice dive... I look forward to meeting you. I understand your boat is at CYC. I use to keep mine there before I sold it... Happy Diving! - Ken

No I did not but We can hook him up when he comes to the shop.

Back
Top Bottom