New dive shop in Morgantown, WV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there! I was in the store a few days ago- very nice. The staff were cool and helpful. As far as pricing goes- it is very competitive with some of the bigger name online stores, like scubatoys, but, you also get the local service. I will definately buy my next piece of equipment from them. They also do air fills- the only place in the area and very reasonable- that way I can dive up Mt. Storm on a regular basis. my two cents worth.

Where is the shop at? My friend and I have been looking for an hour and still can't find it! And we even asked around and no one around here knows!

Where is the shop at? My friend and I have been looking for an hour and still can't find it! And we even asked around and no one around here knows!

Directions: Take I-68 East toward Maryland, Exit 4 Sabraton, Turn right off the exit onto Route 7, Go to the 3rd stop light (you'll see a CVS on your left) Turn left onto 857 aka Greenbag Road, go 1/2 mile, they are on the right in Brookstone Plaza beside Milano's Pizza.

Mountaineer Scuba
103 Brookstone Plaza
Morgantown, WV 26508
1-866-544-DIVE

Last edited:
We looked and looked and left to go caving at bowden cave. We'll come back and look for it tomorrow. I called the shop like 4 times but no one answers?

We looked and looked and left to go caving at bowden cave. We'll come back and look for it tomorrow. I called the shop like 4 times but no one answers?

They are open from 11am to 7pm Monday thru Friday. If you are on greenbag road look for a red cargo trailer, they don't have a sign out on the street.

Sadly they have closed their doors. I am actively looking for a new shop.

I opened a new shop in Westover, WV on March 15th, 2014. It's called My Dive Shop. We are open 6 days a week 11-7 and by appointment on Wed. The store number is 304-241-4142.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom