Dive fest lake rawlings!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gfwjr2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone have anymore information on this event other than the date? August 29. I am planning on attending with some family and have not seen anything on the rawlings website except for the date. The people I am coming with loved the past few times they went but havnt been in a couple yrs soo we were wondering about price event times etc.
Thank you for any and all help

Gary

Thanks but I knew the date!! I really want to get some pricing, and list of events for the day. DIve fest from the way it sounds was a very fun filled day when my fiance went last but I was/am upset at the fact that there is no info on the website except for the date!! :shakehead:

They JUST sent out via their email distribution list the schedule of events for Divefest. I "assume" it will make it to their website rrelatively soon but I can forward you a copy if you'd like?

I don't feel comfortable posting it here without their permssion first (it is copyrighted)

Back
Top Bottom