Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: Dive fest lake rawlings!!

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    0 - 24

Dive fest lake rawlings!!

Does anyone have anymore information on this event other than the date? August 29. I am planning on attending with some family and have not seen anything on the rawlings website except for the date. The people I am coming with loved the past few times they went but havnt been in a couple yrs soo we were wondering about price event times etc.
    Thank you for any and all help

Gary

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    25 - 49

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    0 - 24
    Thanks but I knew the date!! I really want to get some pricing, and list of events for the day. DIve fest from the way it sounds was a very fun filled day when my fiance went last but I was/am upset at the fact that there is no info on the website except for the date!!

Scuba Instructor

Lunatic

Dives
    500 - 999
    They JUST sent out via their email distribution list the schedule of events for Divefest. I "assume" it will make it to their website rrelatively soon but I can forward you a copy if you'd like?

I don't feel comfortable posting it here without their permssion first (it is copyrighted)

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    0 - 24
    PM sent

Thanks again Mh