PADI In-Water Boat Maintenance Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offthewall1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
The PADI In-Water Boat Maintenance course is available at KB Diver Services.

Course Fee $400.00

Pre-requisite: Must have PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification

Includes: Book, 3 Hour Classroom Session and 8 Hours of In-Water Training

Other: Must sign KB Diver Services Inc. Waiver to spend 8 hours in water working alongside Instructor.

Learn about maintaining boats in the water safely and efficiently. In-Water portion will take place in the Baltimore Inner Harbor. For this reason, it is recommended participants have current Tetanus and Hep A vaccinations.

All divers must use their own personal gear. Tanks, Weights and all required tools are provided for the course.

Contact Ken Barrick at 443-231-7052 with interest. MAX CLASS SIZE = 2

Let me get this straight: you want people to pay $400 so they can help you for 8h, for which you will give them a PADI Distinctive Specialty?

I give you points for creativity. This sounds like a bet made after the first six-pack that you could get some fool to pay you to scrap boat bottoms. I can't wait to see the testimonials on this course.

PADI has no shame.

Please, give me a break. Would you care to elaborate as to why you say "PADI has no shame"?

PADI did not put together this course. This is a Distinctive Specialty written by an Instructor. No doubt by someone associated with KB Diver Services Inc.

I'm handing out certs for lugging around my tanks, dive bag, and drink cooler for the low price of free. I'll provide snacks and you can drink my beer too. Any takers?

What kind of beer?

I'm handing out certs for lugging around my tanks, dive bag, and drink cooler for the low price of free. I'll provide snacks and you can drink my beer too. Any takers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom