Lake Tenkiller report - 6-18-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trisha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Blame the rain, 'cause the visibility at Fisherman's Point was shot down to 30 feet and darkness was all around to the 50s. Richard and I tried to do a deeper dive, but temps were in the 60s and that was too much for me. We stayed around 30-40 feet and looked at a lot of rock.
However, I'm getting the hang of finding the sunken bus in the scuba park. We did several pass-throughs, and my husband saw a medium bass inside. The bluegills were very friendly and plentiful.
Richard took our youngest on a tour of the bus, the boats, and the plaque. She was intrigued.
Hopefully all this rain will cease for a while. Some divers were down from Pirate's Cove in Oklahoma City (hi, Leigh!) and the parking area was packed. Almost a full moon... now that would be a sweet dive in good visibility.

And Richard hit his 50th dive -- yeah!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom